- Anzeige -

Connect Box IPV6 funktioniert nicht

In vielen Netzen von Unitymedia sind Internet und Telefonie bereits verfügbar.
Wichtig:
  • Kunden aus Hessen und Nordrhein-Westfalen können über die Rufnummer 0221 / 466 191 00 Hilfe bei allen Problemen in Anspruch nehmen.
  • Kunden aus Baden-Württemberg können über die Rufnummer 0711 / 54 888 150 Hilfe bei allen Problemen in Anspruch nehmen.

Connect Box IPV6 funktioniert nicht

Beitragvon IPV6dude » 26.04.2016, 13:21

Mein Deutsch ist nicht gut, so ich werde auf Deutsch versuchen aber darunter auf Englisch schreiben und erklären!

Ich habe das neues Connect Box bekommen. Ich habe ein Linux router zum Connect Box verbunden mit IPV6. Die beide, CB und router, antworten ping requests from internet/WAN.

Ich habe in CB der Port in dem "Port filter" option angemeldet. z.b von alle addresse, nach Router IPV6 (single), TCP, port 6101. Ich habe auch die CB und Linux router firewalls deaktiviert. In das Linux router ich habe auch ip6table für den gleichen Port 6101 eingetragt.

Aber, wenn ich mache ein Port scan (http://ipv6.chappell-family.com/ipv6tcptest/), das Ergebnis ist das port ist nicht von drausen geöffnet.
Statt das Linux router, ich habe mit einem direkt PC verbindung zum CB versucht, aber das auch nicht funktioniert. Ich habe auch mit einem "alles ports allowed" Regel in das CB Port filter option versucht.

Kann jemand mir sagen, ob IPV6 ports öffnen hinter ein CB möglich ist (=funktioniert)?.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, in proper English, for those who might be able to help:

I have received the new Connect Box, but I cannot access IPv6 ports from my main router behind it. Both routers are on IPv6, which works properly, and can be pinged from outside my LAN.
The intended port is open in the CB IPv6 port filter GUI, as I added it for the Linux router IPv6 address. I have also added an "allow all" rule, as well as deactivated the CB firewall.
I did the same on the Linux/AP router. Nevertheless the TCP port shows as 'obfuscated' / not responding form outside (http://ipv6.chappell-family.com/ipv6tcptest/).

To discard the 2nd router, I made a direct connection from an IPv6 enabled W10 laptop with firewall disabled, to the CB. I also get the same result, no open port from outside.

So I'm starting to suspect that the CB, either does not truly disable the firewall, or that it does not really enable the port to be opened.

Has anyone tried to open IPv6 ports from the CB, i.e file sharing or whatsoever?, has anyone succeed, and if so, could you tell me how you could achieve this?.
BTW, would anyone know if perhaps the CB could be switch to bridge mode and get rid of all its routing?.

Appreciated, if possible to get responses in English, since as you'd probably notice form the text above ,my german is horrible!. Thanks in advance.
IPV6dude
Kabelneuling

Re: Connect Box IPV6 funktioniert nicht

Beitragvon Leseratte10 » 27.04.2016, 07:12

I'm not sure whether using a second router behind the Connect Box does work properly - all other devices used by Unitymedia have always had problems with Prefix Delegation and thus made it impossible to use an own router in routing mode. You should first try connecting a computer directly to the Connect Box without another router (like you already did).

The intended port is open in the CB IPv6 port filter GUI, as I added it for the Linux router IPv6 address.

So, does this mean you've created one port forwarding from Connect Box to your router and one from your router to the PC? This is not the way IPv6 works - every single device, even the computers behind the second router, should (in theory ...) have its own IPv6 address, so you have to forward the port to the actual IPv6 address of the computer which runs the service.

When you tested with the computer directly behind the Connect Box - did you remember to change the port forwarding destination from your router to your computer?
And was there an actual service running on port 6101? Port scans can NOT detect whether a port is forwarded or not, port scans can only detect whether there is a running service behind this port.

Sadly, the Connect Box and all the other routers you might get in a consumer plan do not support the Bridge mode, it was completely disabled by Unitymedia. If you want to have a router which can be put into bridge mode, you need to order a business plan with static IP. Despite being called "business", they can still be ordered by a private person.
Leseratte10
Glasfaserstrecke

Re: Connect Box IPV6 funktioniert nicht

Beitragvon IPV6dude » 27.04.2016, 14:23

"So, does this mean you've created one port forwarding from Connect Box to your router and one from your router to the PC?"
No. The port open (there's no port forwarding on IPv6 as you know) is to the 2nd router in this case. The 2nd router'S VPN server does the rest and takes over.

"And was there an actual service running on port 6101? Port scans can NOT detect whether a port is forwarded or not, port scans can only detect whether there is a running service behind this port. "
You might be right there. I don't think I had the VPN server really enabled to pick up IPv6 port traffic.

Nevertheless, I managed to get this running yesterday. Not sure exactly how since it was quite late. The port would still come up as obfuscated, but I was able to connect (adding the mentioned IPv6 rule on the VPN server). This is really a breakthrough, as a connection from outside to the DS-lite is possible...with some work, opposite to what I read in most of the german forums!!. This is even without feste-ip nor any MyFritz.

Thanks a lot for answering. I'll continue testing these days and see how it goes.
IPV6dude
Kabelneuling

Zurück zu Internet und Telefon über das TV-Kabelnetz